Vermed A10070-1-60 SofTouch™ ECG electrodes for sensitive skin, Wet Gel, Tape, Metal Snap 1 7/8"
Vermed's SofTouch™ electrodes are designed for patients with sensitive skin needs. This specialty electrode is great for patients who have had reactions to your primary electrode or for elderly patients. It's large size and gentle materials make it the perfect option for sensitive skin patients in cardiac rehab.
- Mildly aggressive adhesive is gentle on skin
- Hypoallergenic breathable tape backing allows you to see under the electrode
- Specially formulated gel, perfect for repeat procedures
- Wet Gel provides instantaneous readings, reducing prep time.
- Large 1 7/8" size allows for increased surface area coverage, reducing artifact and ensuring proper adhesion.
A100070-1--60 (download spec sheet here)
Size 1 7/8"
Sold By: 60 electrodes per pouch, Case of 600 each