Ultima 3T TENS, tri mode with timer
The Ultima 3T TENS - is a dual Channel device with three modes of operation (B, N, and M). Its pulse width and pulse frequency are adjustable. It is also equipped with a 30, 60, 90 minute timer, and has a protective cover over the controls.
Turn on the muscular stimulator unit which has 3 modes(Burst, Normal, Modulation), to adjust the pulse width (how strong the current is) and the frequency (how many times the current is delivered over time) and you can enjoy a pain free day while you take it anywhere you go! TENS neuromuscular therapy stimulates sensory nerves to block pain signals, stimulate endorphin production to help normalize sympathetic function and has a biphasic, low volt current. Neuromuscular stimulator comes with 5 year warranty against mechanical defects.
A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
The handheld device comes ready-to-use with 1 Pack of FREE Electrodes (each disposable electrode lasts 10-15 treatments), 5 year limited warranty against mechanical defects, Industrial Strength 9V Battery, Pair of lead wires, carrying case, belt clip, and user manual.
- Twice the battery life of a typical analogue device.
- Battery type - AAA
- Wholesale Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires, 1-4pack of electrodes, carrying case and users manual.
- Channels:Dual Channels, Isolated between channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse.
- Amplitude: 0 to 15mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: Variable, 60-250 microseconds, adjustable.
- Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable